Clean, Green Beauty
Have the healthy and radiant skin you desire, with healing ingredients made by mother nature.
All our products:
- Are handmade in small batches in Vancouver, BC with pure, natural ingredients, carefully selected for their science-based therapeutic benefits.
- Combines essential vitamins, botanicals, and minerals that heal and restore your skin—without harming our earth.
- Are made following the well-established principles of aromatherapy.
- Are free of artificial fragrances and preservatives, fillers, and toxins. All ingredients have a safe rating in the Environmental Working Group database.
- Mainly contain ingredients that are certified organic or wild-crafted.
- Contain no fillers, so they are concentrated and a little goes a long way.
- Are packaged in reusable and recyclable glass, stainless steel, aluminum, or compostable containers to minimize the use of plastic.
"Not only is A Healthy Beginning's toothpaste packed with natural remineralizing compounds…but it polishes, whitens, and tastes great. My family loves it!"
"After using A Healthy Beginning's face wash, years of sun damage disappeared after just a few weeks. The wash also leaves my skin feeling rehydrated."
"I bought the vanilla whipped body butter, organic facial cleansing oil, eye serum and tinted lip balm. These products are fantastic and the lip balm and eye serum are quickly becoming my favorites. I am fairly particular with my lip balms and previously find that no other lip balm works except Burts Bee’s or a similar organic honey mint balm from Portland. Tried your Crimson heart lip balm and LOVED it. It’s very moisturizing – I’m certain I’ll need another tube of tinted and untinted soon."
"I’ve tried all of the Healthy Beginning's products and I have found each of them to be awesome! I am especially impressed by the various facial oils that now make up my full cleansing and moisturizing regimen (Organic Facial Cleansing Oil, Moisturizing and Firming Day and Night Facial Oil, and Coffee Firming Under Eye Serum). I have tried so many products over the years for my combination oily and very sensitive skin. What has made these products stand out is that after I cleanse my face, my skin still retains enough natural oils that it feels lush and moisturized, so much so that I don’t have to add a moisturizer (other cleansers have always made my skin feel like it’s so dry that it’s cracking). In the morning, after a quick wash with just water, I use a small amount of the day and night facial oil and the under eye serum. They absorb right in and I put my other makeup products over top with no issues. My skin stays moisturized all day, and it doesn’t get nearly as oily throughout the day as it has using a regular soap/moisturizer combo. The chamomile oil is also instantly soothing (for my skin and my soul) and I am having fewer and fewer sensitive skin flare-ups. The lux body butter, perfectly tinted lip balm, and all-natural tooth paste are icing on the cake! These are really great products."
"The Lavender Whipped Body Butter is fantastic. It smells great – I love the light lavender scent. The product goes on the skin very smoothly and absorbs. It did wonders to my dry spots and helped my skin during the dry winter months. Great product!"
"Iona is very knowledgeable and personable. She even followed up on my order to tailor my facial cleansing oil!
I ordered the Reminerlizing Toothpaste, Coffee Firming Under Eye Serum, and the Organic Facial Oil….all excellent products. The oil is AMAZING! I have rosacea and was looking forward to using a cleaner with no chemicals.
This was my first time using an oil to clean, and was not disappointed in the least! It works so well, my skin is super clean AND my rosacea is calm! Thank you for this!"