If you fall victim to mosquitoes this summer, here is a soothing oil that will provide you with some relief. Like my natural mosquito repellent recipe, it only requires three ingredients. It’s simple and smells lovely!
- 5ml Glass Roller Bottle
- 5 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Carrier Oil – Find out what carrier oil is right for you. You can use any, or a combination of these: Rosehip oil, Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Sweet Almond.
- Add the essential oils to glass roller bottle.
- Fill the roller bottle with your carrier oil.
- Shake well, until blended.
- Apply to bug bite to relieve itch and sting.